The company “Rosa Enzo e figli Srl”
was born and still operates, even today, in the north of Italy near the town of Parma and Mantova.
In 1870 the Rosa family began the production of brooms and brushes after having marketed sulfur and other products for a long time.
Over the years, starting from Giovanni, Enzo and Sante Rosa up to today's generations, we have acquired the experience that makes our “Minerva”
branded company a landmark in the household items sector.
We have added to our traditional productions a profitable activity of import-export which has led us to significantly expand our product catalog which now includes:
- Brooms and brushes of all types and colors, in normal cartons or displays.
- Cloths, handles, pegs, dusters, mops, laundry accessories, sponges, kitchen and bathroom accessories.
We have a production area of 10.000 m2
, of which 7000 dedicated to warehouse.
We can guarantee:
Rosa Enzo & figli s.r.l. - P.I. 02043110200
- Competitive price and products
- High quality
- Pre and post sales support
- Possibility of customize products and displays
- Maximum willingness to satisfy all our customers requirements